Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Jean Jacket Construction Means War: Finished?

OK, I think that I'm finally finished tinkering with my battle vest. I removed most of the rather cheap cloth patches and replaced them with embroidered patches. The removed cloth patches will find their way onto my sweatshirt jacket sometime soon. The Deathspell Omega patch is a new, embroidered version of the cheap cloth patch that was there previously. The Blut Aus Nord and Bathory patches are new, and I moved the Watain patch. I also added more studs. The front of the jacket with relatively few patches gives me full use of my pockets, inside and out.





HeXen Being And Nothingness


Next...

2 comments:

Metal Mark said...

I think I liked that Hexen album a little more than you did. I agree totally on the vocals. The music is better but they try to mix raw thrash with some more finesse parts and the two don't always fit together. I liked their "State of insurgency" album better.

Metal Mark said...

I think I liked that Hexen album a little more than you did. I agree totally on the vocals. The music is better but they try to mix raw thrash with some more finesse parts and the two don't always fit together. I liked their "State of insurgency" album better.