Sunday, September 30, 2012

Kreator, Accept, and Swallow The Sun at the Avalon Theater

 
Two monstrous tours recently detonated in Los Angeles on consecutive nights. First up in the double header were Kreator, Accept, and Swallow The Sun at the Avalon Theater in Hollywood on Wednesday, September 26th. You can read my formal review of the concert here.

I also recently bought a new camera, a new generation Canon G12. It's still a PowerShot/ DSLR, but I'm really impressed with its performance thus far. In no way shape or form do I remotely consider myself a photographer, though. But, I manage to fumble my way through. At any rate, here are the goods...

Swallow The Sun





Accept





Kreator





The Pit



Special thanks to Loana at Nuclear Blast and Chad Bowar!

As it has been awhile since I've posted anything, here's a whole backlog of my reviews published at About.com over the last few weeks...

Wodensthrone Curse 


Pathology The Time Of Great Purification


Ufomammut Oro: Opus Alter


Bombs Of Hades The Serpent's Redemption


Revolting Hymns Of Ghastly Horror


Ensiferum Unsung Heroes


Deserted Fear My Empire


Black September Into The Darkness Into The Void


Behexen Nightside Emanations


Menace Ruine Alight in Ashes




No comments: